I love reading your comments and want this blog to be a community where we can all share and learn from each other.
However, I reserve the right to delete your comment if it is concerned spam, an advertisement or is disrespectful or rude to another commenter or the author of a post. I appreciate constructive criticism, but please be kind in your remarks.
This blog is a source of income and because I occasionally endorse products and services, I wanted to be completely upfront about a few things:
- The content of this blog is a source of income, and therefore may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- However, I will promote products/services/businesses that I have personally used and feel will be beneficial to you as readers.
- Products sent to me for my honest review are given to me free of charge. However, this does not guarantee that I will review the product positively.
- You can trust me. I will always give you my genuine opinion about a product or service, whether or not I am partnering with them in any way and/or receiving payment from them.
- My first priority is being honest with my readers and serving you well, and I would never compromise my integrity or my faith by lying to you.
- When I mention a product, service or business in a blog post, I may or may not always note my relationship as an affiliate.
My goal is always to provide you with helpful content and resources that will help you simplify your home and life. Doing so takes a significant investment of time and rightly generates a small profit. That profit is a bonus of blogging, but serving you is the purpose.
All text, original photographs and content on this site are the property of Defeating Busy. Please do not copy and paste exact posts without written permission from me. However, if you’d like to share something on the site with your readers, feel free to include a portion of my content with a link back to my original post or defeatingbusy.com. All free printables offered are for personal use only. Thanks!
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.